We can customize, integrate and implement various opensource products based on specific business needs. We have successfully implemented a combination of different opensource products and tools for a variety of enterprises and startups. Each implementation involves a unique combination of different approaches such as:
- Creating new configurations
- Re-branding or theming the opensource implementation
- Developing new plugins or customizing existing ones
- Building bridges between different open source and proprietary products and/or services
- Building custom dashboards that pull data from multiple opensource systems and display meaningful visualizations
- Enabling such implementations to be exposed to 3rd party applications as APIs/Webservices
- Building custom client apps (mobile and desktop) as front-ends to these implementations
In the above perspective, we have dealt with a large number of diverse open source products and frameworks. The list includes (and is not limited to):
- Content Management Systems: Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Prestashop, Woocomerce, etc.
- Social engines: Elgg, Buddypress, etc.
- Rich UI frameworks: Sencha Extjs, Sencha Touch, JQuery Mobile, JQuery UI, Bootstrap, LESS, AngularJS etc.
- Business Intelligence and Dashboarding: Jasper Reports, Highcharts, Google Visualization API, etc.
- Third Party API integrations: Salesforce API, Facebook API, Twitter API, Google Maps API, Youtube API, Paypal, iDEAL, etc
- Miscellaneous Others: Limesurvey, Pydio, etc.